What is a float switch? A float switch is used to monitor the amount and level of liquid contained in a tank . It can be used as a flood alarm, in a pump, for monitoring tank levels or remote automation.
* Float switch originally designed for swimming pool balance tanks
* Suitable for multiple applications
* Electair float switch is not drinking water approved
* Float switches have momentary action switch
* Reversible action N/O - N/C, despatched N/O (no water)
* PVC 2182Y 0.75 suspension cable available in eight different colour markers for easy identification
* Body manufactured from PVC
* Stainless steel filter
* Shrink sleeved and potted soldered joints
* Multiple stage level devices manufactured with Crouzet M3 or E4M
* Logic controllers with web interface if required
* Float switch available with or without filter screen
* Pendant style design float switch
If you are not sure how best to use a float switch for your application, then please CALL ELECTAIR EXPORTS ON 01243 842888. We are always happy to share our knowledge and help you in whatever way we can.
Phone: 01243 842888