What is a vertical and electric pendant float switch? A pendant float switch is used to monitor the amount of and level of liquid contained in a tank . It can be used as a flood alarm, in a pump, for monitoring tank levels or remote automation.
* Suspended and protected vertical float switch originally designed for swimming pool balance tanks
* Suitable for multiple applications
* Electair suspended protected vertical electric pendant float switch is not drinking water approved
* Float switches have momentary action switch
* Reversible action N/O - N/C, despatched N/O (no water)
* PVC 2182Y 0.75 suspension cable available in eight different colour markers for easy identification
* Body manufactured from PVC
* Stainless steel filter
* Shrink sleeved and potted soldered joints
* Multiple stage level devices manufactured with Crouzet M3 or E4M
* Logic controllers with web interface if required
* Suspended and protected vertical pendant electric float switch available with or without filter screen
* Pendant style design float switch
If you are not sure how best to use a pendant float switch for your application, then please CALL ELECTAIR EXPORTS ON 01243 842888. We are always happy to share our knowledge and help you in whatever way we can.
Phone: 01243 842888